joi, 14 aprilie 2011


seems like it was yesterday..when i saw your face.
.he told me how pround you were...
but i walked away..
if only i knew what i know today,
I would hold you in my arms..
i would take the pain away..
Thank you for all you've done..
forgive all my mistakes...
that's nothing i wanted to..
hear your voice again..
Sometimes i wanna call you..
but i know you won't be there
i'm sorry for blaming you..
for everything i just couldn't do....
and i hurt myself by hurting you...
Somedays i feel broke inside..
but i won't admit..
sometimes i just wanna hide..
and it's so hard to say goodbye
when it comes to this..
Would you tell me i was wrong??
Would you help me understand??
Are you looking down upon me??
Are you proud of who i am?
there nothing i wouldn't do..
to have just one more chance..
to look into you're eyes..
and see you're looking back

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu